Does the Biomat® 7000mx have Amethyst Crystals Tourmaline or both?January 31, 2018
May is Physiotherapy MonthMay 7, 2018
Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF’s)How is the Richway Far Infrared Amethyst Biomat different from an electric blanket or regular heating pad from a drug store?
Beside the cost, there are a several differences:
- How Heat is generated: An Electric Blanket generates heat from electric coils. The Biomat uses a combination of fabrics and Amethyst stones to generate far infrared rays which is then transferred to the body as heat. The type of heat is different. Far Infrared heat goes deeper into the body- deeper than creams or typical heating pads.
- EMF Blocking: The Biomat has technology in place to block harmful Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF’s) including an Electromagnetic Field Interceptor and layers of material within the Biomat to block EMFs. A typical electric blanket does not have any EMF protection.
- Negative Ions: Also get the benefits of Negative Ions (counteracts positive ions from computers, wifi, phones, etc.) and Amethyst Crystals- the crystals are calming
- Temperature Control: The Amethyst Biomat allows for a more accurate temperature control, where you can select an actual temperature rather than just dial from low to high heat.
- Safety Precautions: If the temperature of the Biomat is set to above 113 F, after 4 hours, it will automatically step down the temperature of the mat to 113 F, for user safety.
- Product quality: The Biomat is a more comprehensive and durable product than a typical heating pad. It comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Research: Much research has been done on the benefits of Far Infrared Heat as a therapy and the benefits of Negative Ions. Google PubMed and Far Infrared or Negative Ions to see the latest research with this kind of technology (note PubMed research has not been done with the Amethyst Biomat specifically). (this is a medical publication site that doctors and other professionals refer to)
Learn more about the Biomat today!