Quantum Energy Pad®
"With the Quantum Energy Pad on top of my Biomat®, it feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud of comfort, while enjoying the warmth and soothing support of the Biomat®." Jennifer Lyall, Richway Independent Sales Associate
The Quantum Energy Pad® is designed to bring extra comfort to Biomat® users. This mattress pad is made with high quality fabric that is luxuriously soft and so easy to clean. It is comprised of 3 layers which synergistically work together for a good night’s sleep. zzzzz....
High Quality Components of the Quantum Energy Pad®
- Toca - Richway's specialy designed tourmaline embedded fabric gives you the benefits of black tourmaline and negative ions.
- Quantum Energy Fabric - Quantum Energy Fabric is uniquely made from organic compounds of peach and grape seeds, which consists of more than 18 types of specific substances. The substances include: Phosphoserine, Phosphorylethanolamine, Aspartic Acid, Theanine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, A-aminoadipic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Citrulline, A-amino-n-butyric Acid, Valine, Methionine, Leucine, Ethanolamine, Ammonia, Lysine, and Histidine.
- Bioclay Memory Foam – This special memory foam contains ochre, which has anti-microbial enzymes that do not promote the growth of bacteria, creating a healthy sleep environment.
Synergy Effects with Biomat®
Using the Quantum Energy Pad® in combination with the Biomat creates a synergy effect that provides exceptional user satisfaction. Biomat® users who prefer a softer mattress, can now enjoy relaxed, sound sleep with the Quantum Energy Pad®. This pad's Bio Clay centre evenly distributes your body weight, and leaves you drifting off to sleep, in your own personal healthy oasis of comfort and luxury.
The Quantum Energy Pad® can be used on top of other thermal products to enjoy softness and restful sleep. It can also be used by itself without thermal products. The Quantum Energy Pad® provides satisfaction that is incomparable to pads of all other kinds.
Superior User Satisfaction
Typical mattress pads or mattress toppers are made of synthetic materials that give off positive ions, which counteracts the beneficial negative ions created by the BIomat®. Other natural wool or down mattress toppers are better, but they tend to absorb the heat of the Biomat®, reducing the amount of benefits that reach you.
Whereas, the Quantum Energy Pad combines Richway & Fuji Bio's distinctive material processing technology and superior comfort system, which brings you a new level of restful sleep and provides healthier sleep environment when used with your Biomat®. You see, the Quantum Energy Pad both creates Negative Ions and Far Infrared Rays, contributing to the benefits of the BIomat®, while also providing you with extra comfort, so you can easily drift off to sleep.
The Ultimate in Microfiber Technology!
Microfiber is a new material with excellent characteristics of moisture absorption, cleaning power, soft-to-the-touch texture, etc. It is also a futuristic material that forms layers of air, known for its ability to retain heat better than goose down.
This product is made of ultra microfiber with a three-dimensional structure, the thickness of which is 1/100th the diameter of a human hair (1 micrometer=1/1,000,000m). There are innumerable spaces in the ultra microfiber formed during the splitting process. Therefore, it yields excellent absorption and easily wipes off dust or contaminants from the surface of an object. The remarkable absorption ability of ultra microfiber lasts permanently because it stems from capillarity activities, a property of the fiber itself, rather than from processing.
What does this mean to you?
It means that the Quantum Energy Pad® is not only soft making it really comfortable to sleep on, but it will also absorb sweat, which is important as you use the Biomat® at higher temperatures. It is also easy to clean, and it retains the heat, so even if you set the timer of the Biomat® to be heated for just a few hours, in the morning, you will notice that it still feels toasty warm under the covers because of the heat retention properties of the microfibre.
Characteristics of Microfiber
- Outstanding Durability - The tissue of microfiber is very fine and dense enough to stand repeated washing and friction without affecting the functionality or shape of the cloth. This allows for incredible durability and long lifespan. In addition, it doesn't require any particular detergent. It is more effective than typical textiles, making it the best alternative to cotton fabrics.
- Easy to Wash - Heavily soiled cotton products often have stains even after being thoroughly washed. This is because the contaminants permeate into the fiber and become permanent. Contaminants cannot permeate into microfiber, but rather stay between air holes on the surface until being rapidly emitted. Just a gentle rubbing with solid detergent can remove contaminants, and the Quantum Energy Pad cover is machine washable. Machine wash doesn't cause deformation of the product. Microfiber products also have the benefit of not needing to be rinsed many times, reducing water consumption and saving washing time.
- Hygienic - You see, typical fibers consist of less than 20 strands of thread. However, a visible strand of ultra microfiber obtained from splitting is equivalent to 700 strands of typical fibers. House dust mites, microscopic organisms with sizes of 0.1~0.2mm, are common causes of all kinds of allergies, dermatitis, and asthma, but they cannot inhabit the finely woven microfibers. Survival rate of microscopic organisms on microfiber is only 5.7%. House dust mites are not able to pass through microfiber that is thinner than their bodies. Microfiber is practically a synthetic fiber, so it is extremely unlikely dust mites can feed and flourish on it.
Such characteristics make microfiber the most effective material to apply to products that have direct contact with human skin. Microfibre cloth is also known as a material that inhibits bacteria, mold, and germs and doesn't give off an odor even when it is damp.
These characteristics make microfiber the most effective material to apply to products that have direct contact with human skin.
Microfibre cloth is also known as a material that inhibits bacteria, mold, and germs and doesn't give off an odor even when it is damp. You can see this in the Antibacterial Test results shown demonstrating that the microfiber inhibits growth of microorganisms
$400-$600 US including shipping to US, Canada, Korea or Taiwan
LOVE the BioMatI LOVE my biomat! I sleep on it every night. =)
It still feels a little hard to me; I put two beach towels on top of it which helped, but I am still thinking about ordering the Quantum Pad within the next few weeks.