Last updated May 24, 2018
What information do we collect?
We may collect from you (voluntarily):
- Information you provide with consent to subscribe to our newsletter including name and email address, so we can deliver it to you.
- Contact information from our contact us page, including name, email, country, phone number and your question or comments.
- Payment and billing information such as name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, or PayPal information so your order can be processed and we can deliver your services.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies (note it may diminish your experience with our website), visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. For example, we may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in receiving information from us, like to receive emails related to an event you registered for or a product your inquired about.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions and contractual agreements in delivering goods and services you purchase from us.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address).
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To create targeted social media advertising campaigns.
- Tracking any third-party ads served.
- Tracking of email click-throughs.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
How do we protect your information?
Liv Healthy treats your information as private, confidential information and we strive to protect that information, both on-line and off-line, at all times. Liv Healthy has implemented generally accepted technological and operational security systems to protect personally identifiable information from loss, theft, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only personnel authorized by Liv Healthy have access to personal information on a need-to-know basis and these individuals are required to preserve the confidentiality of this information. Though we have made every reasonable effort to protect your information, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats.
How can you Opt-out, remove or modify your information you have provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions you can use the unsubscribe or update your contact information at the bottom of every e-newsletter. If you need assistance you can contact email@example.com You have the right to:
- Know whether we process Personal Information about you, and if we do, to access the information and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
- Update your Personal Information
- Receive a copy of the Personal information you provide to us, allowing it to be portable and transferred to another controller.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
- Restrict processing if you believe we are unlawfully processing your data, not accurate or it’s no longer required.
- Object to our processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interest.
- Exercise your “right to be forgotten” and have all Personally Identifiable Information deleted, please email us directly with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your local EU Member State under the GDPR.
How Can You Keep Safe?
Public Forums/Message Boards/Blogs
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Liv Healthy. Please be aware that we, Liv Healthy, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to use a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify Liv Healthy immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. Please be sure to log-out of your account at the end of any session. Liv Healthy will not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to you not protecting your username, password or any account information. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Liv Healthy or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
Liv Healthy is the Data Collector for collecting and using your Personal Information. We use third party Data Processors to organize, store, and technical uses of your data, for example processing payments and sending you emails. Reasonable effort is used to ensure our Data Processors are GDPR compliant.ser of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.