How to Clean the Biomat®November 16, 2014
Professional Biomat® Review – What to expect when it arrivesDecember 4, 2014
- Size: The Mini Biomat® is 17” x 33” and the Professional Biomat® is 28” x 75”
- Controller: The Controller for the Mini Biomat® is much smaller than the Professional Biomat®. It’s easier to find a space on your bedside table for the smaller Mini Biomat® controller. There is also an additional button on the side of the Professional Biomat® controller. Other than that, both controllers have the same technology inside. Both controllers create Negative Ions, produce Far Infrared Rays and block EMF rays.
- Heat Settings: There is one additional low temperature setting on the Professional Biomat®. The Mini Biomat® heat settings range from 104F to 158F. The Professional Biomat®’s heat settings range from 95F to 158F.
- Crystals: The Mini Biomat® has both black tourmaline and amethyst crystal stones in the ridges of the Biomat®. The Professional Bio Mat (and larger) has just amethyst crystal stones in the ridges of the Biomat®. Although the Professional Biomat® doesn’t have tourmaline stones in it, it still has the benefits of tourmaline in the TOCA Layer- the Tourmaline Catch Layer is one of the 17 layers of materials of the Biomat®
- How You Use It: You can use Professional Biomat® on a bed, a massage table, on the floor, or if you have a really long and deep couch, you could use it on your couch. The Mini Biomat® is typically used on a chair, behind your back and under your thighs. You can also use it like a giant heating pad, wrapping it around an injured part of your body, like a leg. If you are short (5 ft 6” and under), you can also sleep on it.
I encourage you to download the free Biomat® Size Guide below. It takes you through the key questions to ask yourself which will help you quickly identify what size is best for you. Plus, it provides a complete overview of the different models.
If you have any questions about the Biomat® feel free to contact me. Or if you are ready to order your Biomat® you can place your order on my online order form, or call me if you prefer to place your order by phone.